Glock OEM Frame Parts Kit (FPK). Fits Glock Factory .40 S&W G27, G23, G22 Gen 1-3, and 80% Platform Frames including PF940v2, PF940C, PF940SC
These are Genuine Factory OEM Glock Parts manufactured at the Glock weapons manufacturing facility in Austria. It’s identical and made to the same high standards in material and workmanship as parts that originally come in a Glock firearm. Also perfect replacement for lost, worn, or damaged parts, or to keep in spare parts kit.
- 301 Slide Lock
- 420 Trigger Pin
- 350 Trigger Spring
- 2303 Trigger w/Bar
- 287 Magazine Catch
- 4368 Locking Block Pin
- 427 Trigger Housing Pin
- 7496 Slide Stop Extended
- 39543 Magazine Catch Spring
- 343 Connector Standard 5.5 lb.
- 5837 Slide Lock Spring for G26
- 1896 Trigger Housing w/1882 Ejector
- 39567 Slide Lock Spring for PF940SC
- 2317 Slide Lock Spring for G19 or PF940C
- 5446 Slide Lock Spring for G17 or PF940V2
- Extended Slide Stop upgrade
- Multiple options allows one to install/replace all parts on Glock OEM Frames (minus Locking Block)
- Multiple options allows one to install/replace all parts on Glock Platform 80% Frame Kits, including PF940v2, PF940C, PF940SC, GST-9, Geisler G19x, etc.
- 100% Glock quality
- Glock in full control of raw materials when manufacturing parts
- Glock manufacturers parts in-house at its weapons manufacturing facility in Austria with the most stringent and highest quality control procedures
- Glock In-house metallurgical department ensures parts use only high quality weapon grade steel
- Glock in-house extensive testing and validation ensures specifications are met on part material, surface finish, hardness, heat-treatment, toughness, yield strength, tensile strength, and coating/plating during the parts design process
- Glock has established highest performance parameters, e.g., expected number of rounds in the service life of part, the mean time between failure (breakage) and other attributes
- Glock manufacturing activities range from tool making to molding and machining 100% of parts by hammer forging, CNC milling and turning, stamping of strip steel, winding of springs as well as polymer and metal injection molding
- Glock parts are torture-tested to death in the field to withstand arctic temperatures, merciless heat, salt water, mud, and sand
- Glock parts have a 30 year proven track record of reliability under tough and adverse conditions
- Glock Parts used by over 65% of federal, state and local agencies in the United States
- Glock parts operate without compromise in extreme conditions by police and military
- Glock pistol is weapon of choice for many officers who know parts in their gun are the most robust and reliable in the world
- Glock demonstrates its commitment to manufacturing the highest quality parts through ISO 9001 accredited certification
- Glock guarantees every customer receives a part that has been tested at the factory and operates reliably out of the box without compromises or expensive modifications
- Normally ships with 2303 Grooved Trigger w/Bar but may ship with 357 Smooth Trigger w/Bar
- We can arrange to ship Grooved or Smooth Trigger upon request
- When building any P8o Frame Kit, only use the Hardened Steel Pin it shipped with to secure Rear Rail/Trigger Housing to the frame. DO NOT USE the polymer “427 Trigger Housing Pin.” Keep this in your spare parts kit.
- There will be 3 spare Slide Lock Springs when building any P80 Frame Kit. Keep these in your spare parts kit.
- There will one spare Locking Block Pin when building a P80 PF940SC Frame Kit. Keep this in your spare parts kit.
- It’s recommended all Glock parts be installed by a Glock certified Armorer.