Glock Part Number 350 – Trigger Spring, Coil, All Models (Excluding – G42, G43, G43X, G45, G48 & Gen5)
This is a Genuine Factory OEM Glock Part manufactured at the Glock weapons manufacturing facility in Austria. It’s identical and made to the same high standards in material and workmanship as parts that originally come in a Glock firearm. A perfect replacement for worn or damaged parts, or to keep in spare parts kit.
- 100% Glock quality
- Glock in full control of raw materials when manufacturing parts
- Glock manufacturers parts in-house at its weapons manufacturing facility in Austria with the most stringent and highest quality control procedures
- Glock In-house metallurgical department ensures parts use only high quality weapon grade steel
- Glock in-house extensive testing and validation ensures specifications are met on part material, surface finish, hardness, heat-treatment, toughness, yield strength, tensile strength, and coating/plating during the parts design process
- Glock has established highest performance parameters, e.g., expected number of rounds in the service life of part, the mean time between failure (breakage) and other attributes
- Glock manufacturing activities range from tool making to molding and machining 100% of parts by hammer forging, CNC milling and turning, stamping of strip steel, winding of springs as well as polymer and metal injection molding
- Glock parts are torture-tested to death in the field to withstand arctic temperatures, merciless heat, salt water, mud, and sand
- Glock parts have a 30 year proven track record of reliability under tough and adverse conditions
- Glock Parts used by over 65% of federal, state and local agencies in the United States
- Glock parts operate without compromise in extreme conditions by police and military
- Glock pistol is weapon of choice for many officers who know parts in their gun are the most robust and reliable in the world
- Glock demonstrates its commitment to manufacturing the highest quality parts through ISO 9001 accredited certification
- Glock guarantees every customer receives a part that has been tested at the factory and operates reliably out of the box without compromises or expensive modifications
- All Glock Models
- Gen5 Models
- Glock G42
- Glock G43
- Glock G43X
- Glock G45
- Glock G48
- It’s recommended all Glock parts be installed by a Glock certified Armorer.
- Brand: Glock
- Caliber: 9mm, .40 S&W, 10mm, .45 ACP, .45 GAP, .380 Auto, .357 SIG, .22 LR
- Finish / Color: Unfinished
- Firearm Type: Pistol
- Material: Steel
- Models Fit: Glock G17, Glock G19, Glock G19X, Glock G20, Glock G21, Glock G22, Glock G23, Glock G24, Glock G25, Glock G26, Glock G27, Glock G28, Glock G29, Glock G30, Glock G31, Glock G32, Glock G33, Glock G34, Glock G35, Glock G36, Glock G37, Glock G38, Glock G39, Glock G40, Glock G41, Glock G44, Glock G45
Manufacturer: Glock Inc.
“Glock” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. and Glock Ges.m.b.H. Neither Indie Guns nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H (1.53). The use of “Glock” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts, accessories, or components.